Friday, April 11, 2014

Either make me immune to this emptiness. Just make me immune please. I cannot make peace with being alone every single day of my life, I cannot. I try to but I can't. I cannot make myself happy every day. I hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee being single, just hate it. And nooooo I am not gonna settle down for some Tom, Dick and Harry. Take these needs away. I'll be fine. I'll be able to find the positive and blessings in my life again. This is not who I am. I am not soooooo needy emotionally. Why, why, why? Why give me these needs and then not satisfy them? You like to see me pining for something I can't get forever and ever. Seriously! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of wanting someone I want to want me with his whole mind, body and soul. Nobody comes, no one. You only watch me wither away bit by bit, day by day. And if I ended my life then? You won't get that satisfaction to watch me fight and fail everyday. I thought after Dad passed away someone I'd find love cause I of all the people deserved it. But you never thought so. Not even once you thought I did. The whole world does but not me. You just wanted me to meet one emotionally unavailable man after the other. You won. I'll keep fighting this battle and you can keep watching me being miserable everyday. Thank you God. I feel wonderful and complete. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment